Fabby Followers

Friday 2 February 2018

Hippie Birthday ~ Summer Festival Ribbons

Who else is looking forward to Summer?
I just could not resist using these Ribbons
so very bright and so much fun
You can find all the Summer Festival Ribbons here
For my card I used the lovely Tiddly Inks image
how great is she!!

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox

I coloured her using Graph'It Markers
I love the quote which was a freebie with the image!
Thank you for looking
xx

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GREAT card and lurve those ribbons.
Faith
x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jan, such a pretty image and super ribbon.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...