Fabby Followers

Monday 5 February 2018

Greetings Earthlings

Happy Monday
I have had so much fun today playing with my distress oxides
I love these sooooo much
I had wanted to try a galaxy effect for a long time and today was the day
I used various colours of distress oxide inks and used black soot and faded jeans to bring it all together.

I splashed with water at the end and dried it with my heat gun . I then used a Posca white pen to dot some tiny stars. For my first try at a galaxy I am pretty pleased I would change a few of the colours next time 
The planet and sentiment and cute alien monster are from Digi Stamp Boutique
This is absolutly amazing value , you get 7 digi stamps plus sentiments
It was absolutly perfect for my galaxy effect.

For the sentiment I edged with Distress Oxides and did a little squiggle around

The planet was painted using silver water colour paint
and the little monster alien was coloured using Graph'It Markers
The Ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, which I totally love
Well it's half term next week which means I get to have my beautiful Granddaughter for the week and not only is it pancake day it is also valentines day and this is going to be her fun little tag for her gift

Thank you so much for looking today 
xx
I would like to enter this into
Digi Stamp Boutique ~ Customer Competition
Always Fun Challenges ~ Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers ~ Get inky/Messy
613 Avenue Create ~ Anything Goes
Crafters Castle ~ Distress Ink Technique


9 comments:

Josephine said...

So cute! love the background.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

So sweet, love it . Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun, good luck!!! Amy DT

Unknown said...

Wonderful tag, the inked background is fabulous and great ribbon too :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Maikreations said...

You creation made me smile! I love the galaxy background and the very pink monster in combination! ;o)Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers with your "Inky" work ;o) Happy crafting, Maike

The Craft Princess said...

Cute tag and gorgeous background you created with Distress Ink Oxides!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Jenna ♥ said...

Nice work! Funny project!!! Love it!!!

Beeceecreativity said...

cute tag.....thanks for joining us at Crafters Castle Challenges.

Sandy said...

Wow, the background turned out well. Love your fab creation! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create Challenges.
Hugs, Sandy DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...