Fabby Followers

Friday 27 January 2017

Under the Sea - Pickled Potpourri Designs - Colour Crazy Challenge

Colour Crazy Challenge
Have you spotted our brand new Colouring Challenge?
We are now on our 4th week, we have 4 different teams and this week its NOT my turn
but......
I could not resist joining in with the lovely digi images from this weeks sponsor. 
Pickled Potpourri Designs

I used Under the Sea  which gives you 9 individual images!! YES 9
 I used two lots of seaweed, the sand, crab, starfish and fish.
 Coloured up with Graph'It Markers. 
I used PanPastels on the background - Ultramarine Blue tint and the edges were done with Phthalo Green (scrummy colour)
The sentiment is from the Starfish & Sandcastle Collection
I added a little rope and a few shells
and finished off with Dovecrafts 3d Pearl Effects clear for bubble effects

Thank You for stopping by
Have a lovely weekend
I would like to enter this into
Come and Get It - No Designer Paper
Pile It On - Quote
We love 2 Create - Mixed Media
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Always Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes

Country View Challenges - Anything Goes







10 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous, Scatty! Love the bubbles and those teeny shells! Hope you get to have a good weekend! Hugs xxx

N-Eva said...

Love your coloring and image are fab! ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

Dana Johnson said...

This card is awesome and I love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get challenge. ~DT Dana

Eve's Been Reading said...

Super cute, love this xx

Louise F NZ said...

Fantastic card Jan, I love how you used the images to make that great scene.

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is such a fabulous undersea scene - great coloring. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Craftyfield said...

Very nice... a perfect under water scene, I love the bubbles, so real looking! Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges this month!

Creaine said...

very nice! Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

I love this and the texture is amazing hugs Aly xxx

Mrs A. said...

You have created a wonderful little underwater scene . I adore the crab. hugs Mrs A.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...