Fabby Followers

Monday 10 October 2016

Simply Cards & Papercraft Goodies - Santa Claus is coming to town

Whooohooooo Yes it's that time of the month again when my Simply Cards & Papercrafts arrives through the letter box.
I love nothing more than sitting with my morning cuppa admiring the freebies and reading through the mag *** this time though , I let out a squeal as I had noticed one of my cards had been published- I was absolutly thrilled to pieces as those that know me , know that although I have been card making for a few years now , stamping is really quite new to me , I used to shy away from stamps now I LOVE them!***


Sooooo what was our treat this time?
A Wonderful set * Santa Claus is coming to town*

Oh my goodness where to start ......
A wonderful sleigh die, Snowy embossing folder and a set of 9 stamps
Wowsers so much fun to be had...
I decided to make a pop up box , I love these you can add so much and there relativly flat for posting , (although I did add jingly bells to this one). I used Kraft card for the base and all papers used are from my favourite go to collection Winnnie Winterland.


I used Memento inks through out for the stamps 
Coloured Santa using Graph'It Markers
Sleigh die cut twice in red & gold
Sentiment - Tuxedo Black and edged with fluffy stuff


Using Ink Lady Bug & Bamboo Leaves
Added a couple of Jingly Bells on a legnth of ribbon

Sack cut from Santa stamp and filled with present stamps
Using Ink Lady Bug & Bamboo Leaves
Snowy Embossing folder used

Reindeer inked with Rich Cocoa
Starry stamp Using Ink Lady Bug & Bamboo Leaves
Red Gem for the nose

Thank you so much for looking 
Hope you enjoyed todays little project
xx
I would like to enter this into
Inkspirational - Use 5 or more Stamps (9)
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Christmas Die cuts
Stamping Royalty - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafting from the heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes


2 comments:

Marina said...

This looks fabulous! So much detail and I love the little bells. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Great desigin.
Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
xx Valentina DT xx
Tinka's paper wonderlland

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...