Fabby Followers

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Happiness Box - Polkadoodles Crafting

Today I have made a little Happiness Box
I cut it on my portrait using the file from Sandra's that you can find here
It's called a happiness box as with the file you also get some fortune cookies
I have used mine as a little Christmas gift box
I decorated using the new collection
Festive Christmas
  layering up the stocking
and using some lovely sparkly festive berries
Lots of glitter , a few dew drops for the flower center 
Tied up with a little ribbon and some jingly bells
Thank you for looking
xx

I would like to enter into
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Crafting from the Heart -  Always Anything Goes
Simon Says - Gift It
Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes
Make My Monday  - Autumn Colors
Ooh La La Creations -  Anything Goes
Come and Get It  - Lots of Layers
The Corrosive Challenges - Anything Goes


5 comments:

Joan said...

Very pretty - great idea too!!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

What I Created Next said...

Oh my word. That's definitely happiness in a box....and outside too xx

Vicki said...

What a lovely idea! This is so happy and fun. Love the flowers and boot embellishment. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ September Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely DARLING!! This little basket is made with love and attentions to details! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” Gift It” Challenge! Awesome details and design!

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Wow...... This is so beautiful, great job.

Thank you for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Good luck.

Hugs Bianca DT.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...