Fabby Followers

Saturday 2 July 2016

Starfish and Sandcastles part 6 - Polkadoodles Crafting

My last post for today
Using the 
 Fishy Fantastic
Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles


This time I used a file from the Silhouette store
The idea being the flip flop was a tag
I just snipped the little circle which was to hold the ribbon and voila




My flip flops were born

Decorated using the lovely papers and elements from
Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles VIP XXL Download


Back tomorrow with a couple more makes 
xx
I would like to enter this into
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs - Summer Fun
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
A gem of a Challenge - Not a card 


4 comments:

Karon said...

Awesome new release creations - so inspirational! TFS

Tracy said...

Great project you are soooo talented hugs Tracy

Sue said...

This is a beautiful project and so unusual. I love your clever and pretty flip flop design - such a gorgeous collection from Polkadoodles and you have really used the elements in a fabulous way. I love this. Thank you for joining in the fun with us this time at A Gem of a Challenge.
Sue...xxx

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous crafty creation! Thanks for joining in with a Gem of a Challenge this time!
Hugs Lynsey x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...