Fabby Followers

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Wooohoooooo

Did you see it???
The Create & Craft Show
Wowser how fantastic
If you missed it you can , MUST watch it here
It featured the fantastic brand new


For my first project that I am sharing with you I used the fantastic
Barista coffee cake girl (with added glasses)



along with Fastfood/Burger Boy ( I also added him little glasses from the personalities section)

Just how cute are these guys!!

I cut the little boxes on my portrait
changing the colours of the stripes to match the characters


Then adding sentiments and lots of little emblies (all from the collection)- The only thing I added was a couple of straws that I cut up for effect.

These boxes could be a great element to a childrens party, a popcorn night in or maybe a fun tea for the kids!

Take a peek at the tiny little box I made to match, so tiny it took me an age with my fat fingers!!

Make sure you pop back tomorrow and see another make from me 
xx

I would like to enter this into
Crafting From The heart (Happy 100th challenge!!) - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Get Creative - Lots of Red
Not just Cards - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Karon said...

These are fabulous Jan - love them! TFS

Isobel said...

Fabulous work, thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart ,good luck

Jane Savage said...

ADORE these, Scatty! So cute and clever! xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful makes

crafty-stamper said...

Great little boxes and fabulous images and all the details----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart 100th challenge
Carol DT x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi just popping back to say--Thank you for joining us at Get Creative
Carol DT x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...