Fabby Followers

Saturday 16 January 2016

Sticks & Bones - Part 2

Hands up.... Who saw my post earlier today
You missed it?
Never mind catch it here , Full with my first project and lots of info on this stunning new release.


These are my letter boxes spelling DINO - I almost lost the O completly as I got carried away with the decorating.
I cut the letters on my portrait in Kraft, and then struggled to glue them together  lol - I love them but dont like assembling them.

Once that was out the way it was full steam ahead
Each letter was covered with a different fun paper

I sat them on a Kraft platform which I covered with leafs and bones
I then added a multitude of fun characters





I added in a few tree's, some eggs, rocks ect
This is going to sit proudly in my craft room 

GRO- AWR! Means OMG in Dinosaur Language

I would like to enter this into 
Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Word Art
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
CRAFT - Not a card 
Cute Card Thursday - A bit of fun
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes


9 comments:

Chrissy said...

This is brilliant too Jan..love that cute turtle and cute images..fabulous fun project.

luv CHRISSYxx

What I Created Next said...

Awesome 😍😍😍

crafty said...

Beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Crafting From the Heart this week.
Mary

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Amazing, you must have lots of patience

sweet art designs said...

Your hard work certainly shows. This is wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for sharing your project with the 'Anything Goes' challenge over at CRAFTY FRIENDS... your letters are so lovely, you've put a lot of work into each one... they look amazing... good luck in the draw and hope to see you again.
Diane Louise (DT) xx

Deb said...

Wow, this is amazing, love it!
Many thanks for joining in our 'FUN' Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debx

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning creation Jan love all the elements and how clever to set this all onto the letters. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz and good luck in the draw.
Aunty Sue DT

Melanie said...

A gorgeous project!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes” challenge over at Crafty Friends.
Hope to see you again in our current challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Come and Get It)

(DT Crafty Friends)

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...