Fabby Followers

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Travel/Holidays

A lovely new challenge awaits you over at
and this week we would like to see
Travel/Holiday themes.

I decided to make this little suitcase, cut out on my portrait.
I used two of the papers from the fabby 
Digistamp bundle Kath(flowers were punched from same)
**Digistamp Bundle - Kath
I also used the postcard and clock from 
*****Rose Budd Papercrafting CD Collection

I used platinum stickles on the suitcase lock, and Black diamond stickles on flower middles.
 I added some twine for the handles to which I popped on a little key.
I used frayed burlap distress ink and the Eiffel tower button, sequins were from stash.
I would like to enter this into
A Creative Romance - A touch of Kraft
Craft my Life - Not a card
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes/Memories





9 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Such a fab and creative idea - you're a creative genius!!! Y x

Unknown said...

OMG I love this, the design is fabulous hun. Great papers too, you are so clever!
Sandie x

Crafting Vicky said...

wow that's such a fun make!!!! Love how it's not the typical card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a brilliant project, LOVE it

Sandi said...

This is such a lovely vintage case.
Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again!
Huggs
Sandi

Unknown said...

Awesome little case, love all the embellies.xx

Anjie said...

This is adorable!Love it!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Amazing project, Love your creation. Love all the die cuts. Great layout and the paper choice is incredible. We love seeing your creating. Thank so much for joining us at Thought the Craft room Door challenge.
Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
rubber stamping is my game blog

Sharon Smith said...

Fab case jan

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...