Fabby Followers

Saturday 23 August 2014

Bashful Belinda


How totally lovely is this image
Bashful Belinda
she is from artbymiran and you can find her here in the Etsy store.
I have coloured her with Graph'It markers, and also used a splash of yellow and star dust stickles
I thought she looked kinda cute on the book card that I cut on my portrait. 
The papers are from the save the date collection by Teresa Collins that i have distressed.
Finished of with some flowers and liquid pearls.

I would like to enter this into
artbymiran - Anything Goes
My Heart Pieces - Use a digi
Hobbybook Designs - 2 or more DP
Love to Create - Polka dots and Pearls



6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just so beautiful and striking. You have coloured so gorgeously with the yellow. I just adore the tri fold design.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Aunty Sue said...

Awesome Jan she was my first purchase and i must get one of those machines

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yellow is the perfect colour for her, a beautiful card.

Diane said...

FABULOUS Jan !!

hugs Diane xx

PS Hope your having a fabby do weekend sweetie !!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous project! Card/book??? Whichever it is, you did an amazing job! Thank you for joining our "Polka Dots and Pearls" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Jackie said...

A stunning card, beautifully made and gorgeous colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at ArtbyMiran Challenge this time. Hugs Jackie DT.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...