Fabby Followers

Wednesday 23 July 2014

It's Christmas time and a fond farewell


Before I share my card with you today
I wanted to let you know that this will sadly be my last post for Crafty Sentiments.
I joined the team and did my first card on August 4th 2011 funny enough that was a Christmas card too.
About a year or so later I stepped up to DT Co-ordinator
Which I have enjoyed loads 
A fantastic team who have been so supportive 
and I love them tons , a few will stay life long friends I am sure.
But time has come for me to say a fond farewell as I look for ventures new
I wish all the team loads of love and luck
xx
My card is part of the new release Christmas stamps, how cute is she!! The stamp is called My Gift
and will be instore from the 25th 
Coloured with Graph'It markers
and I have used the fantastic white Graph'it Shake.
The background papers and all the elements are from the 
Iced over the Letter box with a frosting of Glamour dust
xx

I would like to enter this card into
Graph'It  Colouring Challenge - Christmas colours
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Christmas in July
Sparkleas Forum - A Christmas Scene
Papertake Weekly - Its a Jolly Holiday

9 comments:

Diane said...

Fabby do Jan !! You know I have had GREAT FUN working with you sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx

Aunty Sue said...

Awesome Jan but only to be expected wish you luck and sad day fir the team you are the best

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Jan, I love it!!
Kevin xx

shampylou30 said...

Wow this is gorgeous xxxx

Céline said...

so pretty card Jan, love it so much
i will miss you :(
big hugs
céline

Eve's Been Reading said...

It's so pretty!! Love it x

Gail said...

What a gorgeous card! I love this new little image and how you've colored her is wonderful! This scene is just beautiful!

You have been so kind to me, bringing me on-board with the team and helping me get settled in. Thank you for everything and I will miss you.

XXOO,
Gail

Shazza said...

fab card Jan, good luck with your future ventures x

Rebecca said...

Hi gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sparkles!

Love From Rebecca xx
DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...