Fabby Followers

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Two papers

Whoop Whoop it's challenge time over at 
Our Challenge this time is too use two different DP's
 For my card this week I have used the lovely Caravanner girl from Work and Play 3 collection 
** Work & Play Collection 3
I have coloured her with Graph'It Markers.
Skin - 4115, 4115, 4170
Hair - 3180,3170, 3150,3120
Glasses - 9104, 9103, 9100
Clothing - 2140, 2120, 1280
 The two papers that I chose to use are from the paper pack Websters Pages- Best Friends collection I wanted zesty summery colours so I went for Lemon and Lime xx


I would like to enter this into
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Sunny Afternoon
Digitally Sweet - All for Girls
Fussy and Fancy - Outdoors
Addicted to Stamps - Outdoors



10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fab card Jan ,love everything about it
Hugs Susan xxx

Anjie said...

Great card, love the colouring.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Great card, full of fun, love it! Yvonne x

Angie said...

Adorable card!! Thanks for Joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges!

Angie-DT
http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love your colors and coloring!
Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Jan thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love it and that umbrella. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

Beth Brovold said...

Oh this is such a cute image...wonderfully coloured!! I love the oversized sunglasses! Your card theme is perfect for our outdoors theme here at Fussy and Fancy!! Thank you for sharing with us!!

Naomi Johnson said...

Fab card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and just want to mention I have had to close down my blog due to hacker and my new one is up and running if you would like to join up and join in my candy...I have had to re join yours again...cheers aNNIe
The Journey is the Start

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...