Fabby Followers

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Fashion Diva's

I loved making my little dressing table and thought it very apt for this week - Fashion Diva’s  Challenge over at Digi Choosday- I have used  Beach Day and Foxy Friend and coloured with promarkers , adding some black gems to Beach day to glam her up. On Foxy Friend I have used glossy accents and Black diamond stickles. I have also used the paper from the Girls hoot collection
Thank you for looking
xx

I would like to enter this into
A Creative Romance - Add Metal (Coat Hangers)
Totally Papercrafts - No Squares 
4 Crafty Chicks - Girls Night out

9 comments:

Anjie said...

Love this Jan it's brill!
Anjie
xx

Unknown said...

Wow this is sooo cool - in love with the dressing table design!! xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is fabulous Jan I like the images and the dresser is wonderful.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely Amazing Jan
Hugs Susan xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Jan This Is Brilliant Love The DrawsWith These 2 Images

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous dressing table what a lovely gift this would make. Love Alison xx

Lori Turner said...

This creation is PERFECT for our Girls Night Out challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks - thanks for playing along :)

Leanne said...

Wonderful job, thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. Awesome!

Leanne DT @4 Crafty Chicks

DesignerDiva said...

Fantastic creation.
Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week for our 'shape up' challenge and I hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Laurie xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...