Fabby Followers

Monday 23 September 2013

Hostess Monday

It's my turn for Hostess Monday over at
So I thought I would share a project that I have made for Halloween.
I've called it Halloween Magic
1. First of all decided on your main image and print this onto normal cardstock and also onto acetate - these need to both be printed in the same place so they match up.
I have used  Sorceress Samantha

Onto the cardstock only I have also added
Magical Marcie, Wizard Bertie and some sentiments all from Digital Delights

2. I then coloured up these wonderful images using promarkers



My main page now looked like this

3. I then attached the acetate to this main page at the top using thin double sided tape and popped a thin sheet of white card inbetween to make a sandwich.

4. I then made the outside using card slightly bigger than my project so it sat nicely inside
Made a cut out so the image would show through
and decorated the outside

By gently pulling the top star border let the magic begin




Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Artistic Inspirations - Bright Colours
Paper Makeup Stamps - Use a digi



7 comments:

alethea said...

I made one of these just the other day but I used a digital image which didn't dry on the acetate! Love your colouring!! HUgsxx

Wendy Hall said...

What a brilliant idea Jan! Love it.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I made one of these recently, not as lovely as this though.

nwilliams6 said...

Its magic! What a great card and fun images!! Hugz!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Brilliant idea and card love the images so cute. love Alison xx

Emily Lauritzen said...

Such a fun card! I've always wanted to try this technique, just haven't ever gotten around to it! So cool!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Makeover!!
<3 Emily L.-DT

Unknown said...

such a cute project

thankyou for entering at Artistic Inspirations

Kerrie DT
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...