Fabby Followers

Thursday 4 July 2013

Into the Wild

If you noticed my post on Sunday you will see I am back with Digital Delights
I am so pleased as I so love all the images they are so lovely to work with.
This week see's a brand new collection added to the store
I have used the lovely Jubbly Hippo along with White fibres paper which is also being released as an awesome pack called into the wild papers. You can find them all in the store here also pop over here to see the rest of the DT's lovely makes , there are some stunning projects you wont want to miss.
Also the challenge blog you can find here with this weeks challenge - In to the Wild.
I have coloured Jubbly Hippo with promarkers 
and then cut on my portrait - I cut a blank puzzle too and stuck together so it is thicker and then glazed over with Mod podge
Thank you for looking
xx

I would like to enter this into
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes (animals/animal print)
Hobby Cutz - Beginning with H - Hippo
Stampin' for the weekend - Anything goes
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Animals
The Paper Nest Dolls - Animal Love

14 comments:

rachel said...

super puzzle Jan - fabulous xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jan
A gorgeous card just love what you have made and a Big Welcome back to Digital Delights
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Jan!
Wow! This is just GENIUS! Oh so adorable! I'm so happy you're back with us:)
Hugs,
Lisa

Mummylade said...

What a gorgeous creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampin for the Weekend this challenge!

Wendy Hall said...

This is fabulous Jan :)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Liz said...

Fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Brilliant project love the image it's so sweet. Love Alison xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

Hi Jan, well welcome back...I have never seen this type of a card before but it is wonderful...Your image is so cute and I really love your card. Hugz, joann

NancyD said...

A puzzle is such a fabulous idea for an alternative to a card. Great workmanship! NancyD

Unknown said...

Hi Jan! this card is so special! I love how you cut puzzle. Is it a die? So interesting.


Thank you for joining our Animal Love Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls.
Jasmina DT PND

Chris said...

Such a cute hippo puzzle! Thanks for sharing it with us at Hobbycutz! Chris x

alethea said...

This is gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles! HUgsxx

Hello said...

I just love your fabulous Hippo puzzle Jan and thank you for sharing it with us at Hobbycutz for our challenge this fortnight.
Hugz, Lorraine DT xx

Peanut said...

WOW! This is a brilliant idea! Thanks for joining our "Animals" challenge at PolkaDoodles.
Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
Sunny Summer Crafts

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...