Fabby Followers

Monday 15 April 2013

One for the girls

This will be my last challenge (for a while at least) for Digi Galore
I would like to thank you for letting me be a part of your lovely group
xx

Our new challenge over at Digi Galore and the theme this week is

One for the girls.

Sponsor this week is

I have used there lovely image Bibi's Balloons
Coloured with promarkers
DP - Stampin' Up
Star Die
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Liquid Pearls
Thank you for looking
xx


Would like to enter this card into
Dream Valley - Happy Birthday
Bunny Zoe's - Fav colour combo

3 comments:

rachel said...

gorgeous card Jan - super image and your colouring is amazing xx

Franz♥ said...

What a lovely card Jan! The image is too cute and funny and you used one of my favourite colour combo!

Thanks for joining us at Bunny Zoe Crafts for our Monthly Challenge.

Hugs, Franz

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jan such a gorgeous card so pretty. Love Alison xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...