Fabby Followers

Thursday 24 January 2013

With wings

Our new challenge over at Dutch Dare
With Wings
I love using butterflies but this time thought I would go different
especially whenI saw one of our sponsors scrummy digi
Opal Owl from Sweet n Sassy Stamp
I used Opal to make a bookmark
coloured with promarkers
One of my fav colour combos Grey/yellow
Glossy accents on eyes
Spellbinders star die
Liquid pearls
Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons
Thank you for looking
xx


I would like to enter this bookmark into
Fab 'n' Funky - Fav colours
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean - Not Square
Passion for Promarker - Fav Colours

13 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

What a lovely bookmark, love that cute owl and the funky stars. yellow and grey is one of my fave combos too. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Shanna Shands said...

This is a great bookmark for owl lovers or late night readers.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful bookmark, that owl is so cute. Alison xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful bookmark ,love the image and the liquid pearls!!

Vicky said...

A great fun card, thanks for sharing it with us at Fab'n'Funky this week

hugs Vicky xxx

nwilliams6 said...

Darling! Love the fun image and all the fun stars and colors.

Chantal said...

How adorable! Love the colours you've used :-)
Chantal

coops said...

aw too cute.i really love the sweet owl and fab colours.
thanks for joining in my challenge this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

plastic cards printing said...

What a lovely bookmark, love that cute owl and the funky stars.

Shelly said...

Gorgeous creation... great colour choice and fab owl! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers & good luck! Shelly x

Lisa Minckler said...

You did an amazing job with this owl. I absolutely LOVE the colors you chose here :)

Rach83 said...

Aww, what a cutie! Fab colours and love those stars.

Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Hope you'll be back with us again soon.

Rachel x

Julie said...

Fab bookmark - what a great design! I know I'm late, but thank you for joining in our Favourite Colours Challenge at PFP, hugs, Juliexx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...