Fabby Followers

Saturday 10 November 2012

Day 3 - New Release take 2

 My second post today shows you  Christmas Dress this lovely stamp is in the shop today along with the other New Releases
I have coloured her with promarkers 
Sentiment - Crafty Sentiments
Micro beads
Snowflake die covered in glossy accents and dusted in glitter
Flourish die
Thank you for looking
xx



I would like to enter this into
Christmas Stampin all year round - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Cute and Girly
Divas by Design - Cute (2nd entry)
Totally Gorjuss - Pastel Christmas

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i just love the effect of those micro beads.. so pretty
Sorry i have been a bad blogger of late
Lisa x

Unknown said...

This is so cute, I loveall the pretty detail on your card and your colouring is fabulous. Wishing you a lovely weekend xxx

rachel said...

fabulous effect with the microbeads - love this image - definitely my favourite of the new releases! Hugs rachel xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card love it all, your colouring of the image is wonderful as are the embellishment!! Loving the micro beads!
hugs
Glenda

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Beautiful Jan, love the sparkle and fabulous coloring!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute and very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Deanne Saunders said...

Pretty in pink!!! Thanks for participating in our CHRISTMAS STAMPIN' ALL YEAR LONG challenge!!
~DEANNE~

Gail said...

This is gorgeous. I am looking through Crafty Sentiment cards for images I want to purchase and you just sold this one to me because of this card! I miss you on the team. Our new team leader is nice but things are not the same. Now when we do a new release card we get only the new release that we were assigned by random.org.....we do not get the other stamps from the new release.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...