Fabby Followers

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Teen Card

Our SBS challenge this time is
*Birthday for a Teen*
You can enter using any Simply Betty image
For my card I have used the wonderful
Emo Miller Digi you can find him here - perfect for any young males I think
Coloured with Promarkers/Flexi's
DP - Papermania
Spider Embossing folder
Rounded Fence Die

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this card into
I Love Promarkers - Spots and stripes
Inky Impressions - Embossing
Joanna Sheen - Try something new (my spider embossing folder is new)

9 comments:

Corinne said...

WOW, LOVE him Jan!! Great job!
Hugs

Irene's Creations said...

Cool card. I LOVE the fence in the front.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous teen card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

Unknown said...

Awww this is so fun :D Love that image xx Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

Jackie said...

What a fun card! I just love the little touch of this fence that you added, it's prefect! Thank you for joining us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge!

Jackie, Inky Impressions DT

Mephisto said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week.

Domi

Glenda Atkins said...

What a 'cool dude' (do they still say that!!) love the fence and the spider embossed paper, nicely done and the colouring of the hair is fabulous!
hugs
glenda

The Craft Bucket said...

Super cool card and I love that spider embossing folder. Thanks for playing along with us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge & good luck. Jane x

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Such a cute image! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...