Fabby Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Punches and or Dies

Lovely Challenge over at Crafty Sentiments today
'Punches and/or Dies

I have used the lovely stamp Yummy Treat that you can find here
Coloured in Promarkers/flexi's with a little glamour dust for the icing. Spellbinders ovals and fancy tags 2 used also Butterfly punch and an edge die used(which I doubled) - lots of little oink gems used and a couple of white candi to finish
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Kaboodle Doodles - Girly Card
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Love all the dies on this,gorgeous.xxx

Heather "Hev" said...

Very pretty :)

Hugs Heather x

Unknown said...

Beautiful and cute Jan, love it!

Jo xxxx

catherine said...

Such a sweet card and lovely use of the die cuts. beautiful colours. have a nice day
x catherine

Glenda Atkins said...

I love all your elements on this lovely card,especially the border trim!

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful Jan this is so elegant. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Jan this is totally ACE, I adore the colours and design the die cuts/punches look great and I love, love that image which you have coloured so beautifully, excellent creation.
hugs
Lorraine x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...