Fabby Followers

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Lulu - Take 2 - Best Wishes

I actually made 3 Lulu Cards yesterday all using un - traditional colours and I love, love, love them was absolutly covered in glitter by the end but hey ho was very pleased with my results - This is my second card
Lulu is a lovely stamp from Crafty Sentiments and I have coloured with promarkers and flexi's , and used lots of glamour dust. The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons - everything else used is from stash
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Glitter Geeks - Recipe  - I have used
1.Turquoise and Grey
2. Ribbon
3. Sentiment
4.Glitter
Passion for Promarkers - For a child

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Fab card and the image is so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week.
Doreen

Caz said...

Love it Jan xxx

PepPop said...

Lovely card Jan. Love the colour. Jaqui x

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable. I love that you made it dimensional. Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks

Paula said...

Fantastic card, colours and image are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Glitter geeks this week, Paula :)

Marjolein Verleg said...

Oooohh, this one looks so SWEET! Love the colours and the stamp!

Love, Leintje*

Sarah said...

Such a lovely fresh colour and perfect for this wintery theme. This is a very bright and cheerful festive design. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon says Stamp & Show! Sarah.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jan, another gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wishcraft said...

So pretty! Love the sweet image and gorgeous colour. Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Lisa x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...