Fabby Followers

Friday 28 October 2011

Annabel Yummy Treat


For todays preview I used Annabel and the cake stamps  how absolutly scrummy yummy!
I coloured with promarkers/flexi's and used fluffy stuff sd the icing , glamour dust on the cake it really sparkles in real life :-)  and then added some pearls, good enough to eat don't ya think!
Thank you for looking and dont forget our hop on sunday!
xx

I would like to enter this into
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Recipe - I have used Black - Sparkle and Flowers

5 comments:

Caz said...

Love this Jan xx

sara said...

great card love that sweet image thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

PepPop said...

Ooh lovely. The pearls on the cake are so pretty. Jaqui x

Jac’s Playground said...

Love your colour choice and all the details you put into the cake, really scrummy xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is fab hun, just love the colours Annabel looks great!
Hugs Shell xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...