Fabby Followers

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Fly me to the moon....

This image was my tuesday morning coffee buy, roaming around the internet, trawling images , blogs etc. and found this just the perfect image for a certain friend of mine who I know loves air balloons.
The image is from Pollycraft and is called Sky Fairy .
I have used promarkers to colour, the papers are Back to basics and the stars and gems are from stash. A tiny amount of glamour dust was used on her wings.
Thank you for looking
xx



I would like to enter this into
Pollycraft - Fly me to the moon
Papertake Weekly - Lemon Zingy
Crafty Purple Frog - Fly away with us
Fab 'n'Funky - Make it girly
Incy Wincy -Pastel Colours
Flutterby Weds - Insperation and Fairy
Pile it on - Up, Up and Away

15 comments:

Caz said...

Lovely Jan xxx

Sarah said...

What beautiful soft colours Jan x

PepPop said...

That is so pretty Jan. I love the colours. Cute image too. Jaqui x

Louise said...

Ah this is very sweet Jan. I've just bought these DPs too.

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Cute image, love the papers you have used.

Unknown said...

cute cute! Thanks for joining us at FBW

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Such pretty colours, I love the DP and a perfect image for your hot air balloon loving friend!

Jennifer said...

Love this...thanks for joining us at F'n'F this time xx Jenny xx

Danni said...

Very sweet image!! Cute card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet image indeed! Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week :o)

Melissa S. said...

Ahhhhh great coloring on the image and I love the balloon. I had one too this week. Thank You for joining us at Pile It On this week.

Unknown said...

A fabulous card, and I love the papers.

Thanks for joining us this week for our challenge over at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Mad-Frog said...

Very sweet card, it's lovely

Addams said...

Lovely card, love the backing paper

Vicky said...

Very lovely card.
Thank you for joining us girls over at CPF Challenges, good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...